Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Ranting Mind of Me

I have this friend. Yeah, hard to believe huh, I have a friend? Anyhow... We've probably known each other for just over a year, but never really talked until almost 2 months ago.

Right now they're going through some crazy life events, stuck in the middle of situations they really shouldn't be but are either hoping for the best or too scared to leave. I'd like to help, and there are tons of ways I could help. I've mentioned it but I'm afraid it would come off as overbearing and pushy if I keep mentioning it, especially since it's such a young friendship.

I'm not sure what more I can explicitly do for them. I know they have other, more involved friends that feel the same, if not more intent, about this than I do. Approaching them feels like I'm overstepping boundaries so I haven't done so.

No comments: